Franchise Benefit Solutions specializes in the design, administration, and marketing of custom affinity programs for trade associations, franchisors and corporate clients. Our products and services better help employers compete for, and retain skilled and experienced employees. Many organizations may not offer this important benefit.
This may be because benefit programs are often expensive and inflexible and don’t take into account the needs of their organization.
Our national benefits program provides access to savings on a broad range of insurance plans including health, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity, retirement and international travel. Our program is backed by reliable insurance carriers thereby providing our clients with an important advantage in maintaining the stability and competitiveness of their workforce.
- Qualified agents designated to execute sales and service responsibilities
- Reference and resource book provided to each client organization
- Custom marketing materials & promotional literature
- Branded web page linked to corporate site outlining products and services available
- Online quoting engine ability to obtain instant quotes from multiple insurance carriers
- Program needs analysis, presentation and enrollment visits
- Single source invoicing for products and services provided
- Premium processing distribution
- New hire and employee change processing
- Facilitation of enrollment process through enrollment packages or onsite meeting setting
- Online HR Services allowing employers and employees access to plans, rates, contributions, links to carriers, local provider search and downloadable forms
- Section 125 Premium Only Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Cobra Administration
- Member participation list management
- Detailed monthly activity reports
- Other service issues and activities
In addition to these reports, Franchise Benefit Solutions will coordinate with client organizations an annual review meeting to discuss all aspects of the program including a review of the preceding year’s activity. The annual review meeting is critical to the long-term success of the program and to maintaining effective communication between all parties involved.